I love homemade beauty recipes and today I am going to write about an easy and quick sugar face scrub perfect for a daily beauty routine with the Eva Brooklyn facial brush.
This recipe has 3 basic kitchen ingredients
- Organic sugar
- Brown sugar
- Olive oil
This DIY sugar scrub is exfoliating and also moisturizing, olive oil is an excellent facial moisturizer.
Why using a homemade facial scrub?
Because it is natural and chemical free. This scrub can be used for all skin types such as dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, acne-prone skin…removing dead skin cells will improve your skin appearance in seconds.
You can use it to:
- Exfoliate your face for anti-aging effects
- Remove makeup
- Even skin tone
- Make skin smoother
- Prevent acne
- Clean pores
It can be mixed together in a matter of minutes, and can also be made in a big batch and stored for later in an airtight glass jar.
How to use it?
- Wet your face and apply your cleanser
- Gentle use EB facial brush in circular motions for 1 minute. Start with the nose cup to clean the corners around your nose and then turn the cup over to clean the forehead and cheeks
- Rinse thoroughly and keep your face wet
- Take about a tablespoon of sugar scrub into your palm at a time and rub your hands together. Massage gently onto your face in circular motions. Just make sure not to get it too close to your eyes so sugar does not irritate them.
Ingredients for 4 uses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix together all ingredients using a wood spoon in a bowl.
Massage onto face and/or body in gentle circular motions, being careful not to get too close to the eyes.
Use 1-2 times a week.
You can store the sugar scrub in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for 1-2 months.