Organic Bamboo floss in glass jar
- 33 yards, it lasts approximately 60-90 days
- Organic peppermint oil makes it easy to glide between teeth,even between crowns, and with no shredding, perfect for tight teeth
- Peppermint oil is know for antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal, antispasmodic and carminative properties. It kills bacteria causing gum disease
- Biodegradable and cruelty free
- Suitable for vegans
- Plastic free. It is packed in a refillable glass jar
- Refills available
- Travel size, portable
This bamboo floss is thin, flat, it feels like using a piece of soft fabric/string, but works good and is very comfortable.
It is environmentally friendly. so you can remove those mainstream plastic floss containers from your personal consumer waste!
See how we compare:
|POWER (Strokes per minute)||24,000 spm||15,000 spm||31,000 spm|
|SIZE||Travel size with vented cap||Travel size no cap||No travel size|
|PRICE||$15,99||From $25||From $49,90|
Would be good except for the scent/flavor
Can't stand the taste of this. I wish they made an unscented/unflavored version.
Hello Sarah! thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the flavor, we will try to make it more clear in the product description.
Love this floss!
This is the best floss we've ever had. My husband and I both have very tight teeth, but the bamboo floss gets between them and doesn't break as long as you don't use the same spot over and over. I'm convinced that this floss also removes a lot more debris than standard floss, and the black color shows you what it's getting out from between your teeth. It's a big plus that the floss comes in a refillable glass jar, not in disposable plastic.
Like the bamboo floss and the sustainability feature of bamboo and reusglass container.
Great product, works really well, I see a difference and there's no compromise on the quality when they went eco-friendly on floss. Also love that there is not a lick of plastic in the packaging and floss. Also it's so cute!