12 Bamboo toothbrushes pack - Biodegradable
Eva Brooklyn Bamboo toothbrush with nylon medium bristles.Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes but EB handle is 100% biodegradable and organic.
12 bamboo toothbrushes pack, value per unit $4
- Handle Material: 100% Biodegradable Mao Bamboo
- Bristle Type: Medium
- Bristle color: Green
- Bristle material: Nylon
- Made for adults
- Length: 7"
- Max width: 0.5"
- Recyclable packaging ♻️
Phyllostachys edulis, moso bamboo or tortoise-shell bamboo, or mao zhu is a temperate species of giant timber bamboo native to China and Taiwan and naturalized elsewhere, including Japan where it is widely distributed south of Hokkaido. This bamboo can reach heights of up to 28 m (92 ft).
Why Bamboo instead of plastic?
Because bamboo is an environmentally friendly material, bio degradable and reduces the carbon footprint
Advantages of using bamboo for personal care products:
- It is renewable and bamboo forests can be grown in a few years.
- Its naturally waxy surface does not require painting; making it safe from health hazards caused by paints (they contain toxic substances).
- Bamboo can be smoked in its own resin making its surface impenetrable to insects thereby protecting it from insect infestation.
- Pesticides and other chemicals need not be used while cultivating bamboo making it more ecofriendly.
- Pollution is also reduced with bamboo cultivation as the plants reduce up to 35% carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and produce more oxygen.
- it can be recycled and does not have disposal problems.
- The roots in bamboo help control soil erosion as it creates a water barrier. Developing countries use bamboo to protect their crops and villages from washing away.
- Bamboo consumes high quantities of nitrogen and this can help reduce water pollution.