Eva Brooklyn™ sonic toothbrush- white pearl
Subscribe here and get 10% OFF
This facial brush for free on all orders
Our Sonic toothbrush is a battery operated, slim, portable sonic toothbrush. This sonic toothbrush infuses your personal style and flair into your daily routine, whether at home, office, gym or on your travels.
- 24,000 strokes per minute
- Slim design perfect as travel toothbrush
- Vented cap for hygiene
- Sonic cleaning and high efficiency
- Replaceable brush head and battery
- Stylish slim lipstick design perfect for a trip or just to keep it in your bag or pocket.
- Small and powerful sonic toothbrush can be taken wherever you go
- 1 battery can last for 120 days (twice of 2 mins a day)
- Waterproof IPX 7
- Dupont bristle promotes naturally clean teeth by gently polishing off surface stains
- Portable - 6-½” long x ¾” wide
- Lightweight - 2.5 oz.
Why sonic toothbrushes are good?
We know a toothbrush is a very personal choice but here there are some reasons to consider to change to a sonic toothbrush:
DEEPER CLEANING -The vibration of a sonic toothbrush creates a good amount of energy and motion, powering mouth fluids like saliva, water, toothpaste into the areas between teeth and below the gum line. A standard or electric toothbrush won't be able to reach those areas. This interdental cleaning action goes deeper than using a regular electric toothbrush.
EASY TO USE - Some studies have shown that people brush longer when using a sonic toothbrush. Brushing longer is always beneficial for the oral care.
POWERFUL – Remember that sonic toothbrushes generally vibrate at 24,000 – 40,000 strokes per minute while normal electric toothbrushes vibrate at around 2,500 – 8,000 strokes per minute.
Despite being very powerful keep in mind that sonic toothbrushes are not a substitute for flossing.
A sonic toothbrush will overall perform better than a regular toothbrush but if you do brush diligently and floss regularly (and/or use a water flosser), a sonic toothbrush probably isn't totally necessary for you.
But if you are a perfectionist when it comes to oral care a sonic toothbrush + flossing + water flossing is a winner combination
We compare 3 main sonic toothbrushes brands
Recently Viewed Items
More from this collection
Get 10% Off
Subscribe here to receive a 10% Off discount, no pop ups, we do not like them!